Monday 7 March 2011

Books hole

After reading this blog over a day or two, I really, really want to open my own book shop. Me and this guy talked alot about opening one in uni, but then to be fair we were drunk alot, so not sure how much was truley serious.

But now when I think about about, I tend to kick myself alittle and think, Hot Damn! we shoulda, but would it have worked out? well maybe, surely our love and lust for books would have bourne us aloft on a wave of selling crazness and oh, the hi-jinks!.... (woah hi-jinks is an awesome word, look at all those dots)

However, I have no business acumen and no idea how to do taxes and the like so the most likely outcome would involve swimming around in a finacial crisis for a few months before selling body parts on the black market.


But the dream remains, its a nice way to retire an live out the twilight. Is it fiscaly feasable? Maybe not, people are idiots now days they don't care about literature nevermind books. But there is something inherently lovely about a bookshop, even better imagine owning your own, although i think i would get alittle too atached to the contents, shelfishly knifeing browsers who dare touch my wares.

No comments:

Post a Comment