Friday 20 April 2012

Oh the options,

After struggling to find journalist work after my contract not being renewed at the Scottie Press I have what may prove to be salvation. However this lies at the other end of 20,000 leagues, no wait I mean words, to be honest it’s not the amount of words that I find daunting, its what to write about. When faced with something as impossibly open like this I tend to become just a little indecisive and lost. Twenty thousand may seem like an awful lot but I have written essays half that size in little under a day. 

Easy, but what do I focus on? Spoilers, it may be for a German magazine so politics and unemployment, two subjects I can rave on are out the window, anyway I will hopefully soon come to me in a flash of inspiration, that or I’ll fail badly and cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment